Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4

Default Netflix is now streaming Kim Possible Season 3 and Season 4

Netflix under the New TV to watch instantly have Kim Possible Season 3 and 4, in fact they have lots of disney shows. To my knowledge Disney did release season 3 and 4 dvd, so is this a special arrangement with netflix?

Must be something special. Last I heard, the Season 2 DVD set was just being released this month in Europe.

I have my Season 2 DVD on order, and am expecting it in around Thanksgiving or so. But this would be new, if it's really true. I guess I'll have to check it out.

EDIT: Nope. Not true. When you go to Netflix and type Kim Possible into the search engine, it gives you the choices of "Kim Possible Season 3", and "Kim Possible Season 4", but when you click on either of those, the only KP choices you have are the four DVD's that are already out.

"Say the Word"

Did you go to the watch instantly section I watched Steal Wheels on my Ruka Netflix N1000 box and it seem to be wide screen too. Attached is a screen shot

ust want to see if I can post a screen shot of the netflix viewer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by campy; 11-14-2008 at 06:26 AM. Reason: double post, merged by campy

Quote Originally Posted by SassMasterGeneral View Post
    Did you go to the watch instantly section I watched Steal Wheels on my Ruka Netflix N1000 box and it seem to be wide screen too. Attached is a screen shot

ust want to see if I can post a screen shot of the netflix viewer
    Hmmmm...............well, I admit I'm not signed up for netflix so I didn't know I could do that.......I was just going by what I could access from the outside. But I don't really want to sign up and pay for the service, at least for now. I am intrigued that you're getting the wide screen version. Is it 1080i?

"Say the Word"

I have a Roku Netflix Player and with it has the HDTV optical plug, I use the box on a older regular TV I have no Cable in my Bedroom so all I watch there is DVD and Shows thru the player, I seen Lost, Dr Who, Heros OLD Battlestar and ton's of animation. Also seems netflixs is streaming Americian Dragon and the replacements too.

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    I have my Season 2 DVD on order, and am expecting it in around Thanksgiving or so. But this would be new, if it's really true. I guess I'll have to check it out.

EDIT: Nope. Not true. When you go to Netflix and type Kim Possible into the search engine, it gives you the choices of "Kim Possible Season 3", and "Kim Possible Season 4", but when you click on either of those, the only KP choices you have are the four DVD's that are already out.

Hmmm...............I wonder if it would be worth recording the episodes. Is that possible off of the Roku unit?

"Say the Word"

It's been a little while since I checked for anything other than anime under "Watch Instantly"... and I am pleasantly surprised! Especially since I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!

The only drawback is that I have to do it in Internet Explorer. Oh, well, small price to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I can now watch my favorite S3 and S4 eps in widescreen!
    Jessica: Widescreen is the way to go! Sometimes that's the only way you can see me!

Only with Older VCR's and DVD Player that don't have the digitial rights protection.

Quote Originally Posted by jeriddian View Post
    Hmmm...............I wonder if it would be worth recording the episodes. Is that possible off of the Roku unit?